The language of the submission should be English.
Article Processing Charges
Although this journal is Open Access, there is NO Article Processing Charges!
Units of Measurement
Units of measurement should be presented simply and concisely using the International System of Units (SI).
Self Citation (Citing ATNAA papers)
Please prepare your manuscript according to the instructions below:
Instructions for the Format of a submission
For each submitted paper, one author should be assigned as the corresponding author with the following contact details:
• e-mail address,
• full postal address.
All necessary files must uploaded and the manuscript should include:
• an abstract, the keywords, Mathematics Subject Classification (2010);
• all figures (including relevant captions);
• all tables (including titles, descriptions, footnotes).
Moreover, all figures and table citations in the text should match the files provided.
• manuscript should be ‘spell-checked’ and ‘grammar-checked’;
• all references mentioned in the Reference List should be cited in the text.
For the initiation of the peer review process of a submission, PDF of the manuscript is sufficient. On the other hand, if the paper is accepted for a publication at ATNAA, after the peer review process, the journal asks from author(s) to put their file on journal style that was written in LaTeX.